Saturday, November 22, 2008

2 flats in one week, come on

What a week...seriously though we have actually had a pretty boring week. SameO SameO stuff...get up, go to work, come home, make and eat dinner, play, bathtime, bed...

A few things that have made this week not so boring:

1.) Flat tire Tuesday!
I rode Max transit to my truck and drove away to meet Jenny and Gabe. I was minding my own business when the guy behind me was waving at me. That's Weird I thought. Stopped at a stop sign and he got out of his car and ran up to mine. "you have a flat tire!"
DANG now what?? I drove a little ways down the street and parked in Papa's Pizza parking lot. Called Bryan...called Jenny...called Teresa (since I was supposed to be going over to watch K that night). Jenny said that her dad and Nate (her husband) were right by me and that they would come help me change it. What a blessing. Jenny and Gabe met us there too. Jenny got right in there and started helping. I kind of felt stupid but as Bryan said later that night, he married a prissy girl. YEP!
To Do: Get AAA

Gabe and I made it to Nate and Teresa's on our lovely spare tire and had fun playing with K while Nate and T went out. PHEW

2.) Flat tire Friday!
Yesterday we all piled into the car to take Gabe over to my mom. Curchunk Curchunk Curchunk Brayn: "WE HAVE A FLAT TIRE!" What the heck is going on? I get out of the car....no the tires look fine except I hear this loud hisssssssssing sound. Bryan moves forward and I see this HUGE piece of metal sticking out of the right back tire. SIGH
Back home we go to switch to the truck and try and get to work before 9.

This morning Bryan changed the flat and took the car in. He got an oil change while there (thanks dad) and while the car was up Bryan looked at all the tires and all but one had screws in them?
I think we have someone throwing screws out their windows in front of our house as they drive by. Seriously...
Also we have a leak of somesort? They cleaned it up and are going to check it next time we go to see if it has leaked again.

AH Car problems MY FAV (((rolling eyes)))

Some good news though they were able to patch up every tire...the holes weren't that big and damaging that we had to buy new tires. (((thumbs up)))

And now for some cute and funnies of Gabey Monster!



Gabe's new sitting position when watching cartoons. HA


Daddy taught Gabe to throw up his hand and yell "CHARGE" when he whistles na nana na nana

No comments: