Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Oh man I love Halloween. All these people dressing up...I love all the creativity. I wish I were one of those cool moms who dress up. Maybe next year...

We have taken the kiddos to the Troutdale Outlet Mall the last 2 years and although the rest of the fam did it again this year, we opted to go home after church, have lunch, get the boys good naps and Bryan and I cleaned up the house.

This is my favorite picture:
The others...

Trick or Treating...Random and funny Gabey Halloween quotes:
  • After trick or treating at a house he let out a gleeful laugh and said "I LOVE HALLLLOWEEEEN!!!"
  • A boy was dressed up as Darth Vader and at the same house we were. Gabe looked up at him and said "YOU'RE Darth Vader" shook his hand and said "It's nice to meet you"
  • Told a boy dressed up as Jason from Friday the 13th the he loved him

No comments: