Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I never want to forget #35-#40

ALL JAYCE

35. Gabe and I were gone all day, May 2nd. Bryan was home with Jayce. He worked with him on turning around to go down the stairs. It's too cute for words how he crawls to the top of the stairs, goes flat on his belly and scoots around to slide down on his belly. NOW even though he does this, I by no means leave him alone...just saying. ;)

36. Jayce loves these rings. When we get down to play they are one of the first things he goes for. I never want to forget how he crawls around the house with them in his hands.



37. Bittersweet feeling. We're done nursing. He's pretty much weaned himself. He's more interested in what we eat. I had a love/hate relationship with nursing. I really disliked it at first and then I actually ended up really liking it. I'm a little sad, but feel ok about it at the same time.

38. Jayce wasn't feeling well for Janell's birthday party on June 16th. He had a slight fever and just looked awful. At dinner I noticed a little white tooth poking out on the upper left and it all made sense. Jayce beat Gabe by two months and it's funny to me because they both got the upper front teeth before the bottom.
Poor little man is popping them out quick now too because Bryan noticed the top right cut this last Monday and I see a little white one peaking on the bottom left.

39. He's been cruising for a while now and he'll stand not holding onto anything for a good amount of time. He took his first two steps for Aunt Julie on Tuesday the 21st and took four for me the next day. I was SO excited I scared the poor fellow.

40. Jayce gets really excited when daddy gets home. He smiles really big, screams, throws is head down and charges for him. He looks like a bull dog with his big paws kinda turned in. It's the cutest thing ever!

No comments: