Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I'm BAAAAAACK

Been far too long since I've written in here. Can't believe my last post was over two years ago. Lot's has happened...VERY good things and also VERY hard things. I've probably forgotten a lot that I wish I haven't.
I'm done "not living"!! I am going to take each day the Lord gives me and LIVE! I can't control everything, but I can control how I choose to live each day. Down, depressed, lonely, believing lies, attitude, angry, miserable OR joyful, loved, wanted, unselfish, believing truth, content.

I read this quote the other day with some other thoughts:
"Do what you can with what you have where you are"
  1. No ones life is perfect.
  2. Chocolate helps most things. (course I'm not a chocolate person but this is true for others :)
  3. Set goals. You'll mess up sometimes (a lot if you're like me). but keep setting them.
  4. Go for a walk & leave your phone at home! Go to church & leave your phone at home! Go to bed & leave your phone in the furthest room away from you! etc.
  5. Everyone poops.
  6. We all need Jesus.
  7. Stay Humble.
  8. Life isn't about you. Or me.
  9. Keep running your race!! 
WHERE YOU ARE. I think this really hit me. Well we're waiting, still waiting for almost 4 years, BUT for some reason this is where He has us right now. I can't change it. I don't understand it. I've been allowing that to stop me from living. Not anymore.

I love the other thoughts shared after the quote. Such good reminders!

So onto living and seeing where He leads.


No comments: