Thursday, May 14, 2009

Love LOST

I love Lost, I really do. But I don't know how long I can handle having tiny snippets of information when there is still SO much to be revealed. I can't help but constantly remember that it is a show and they want it to run forever, which it won't do once they really answer our questions. I have about a hundred questions in my mind. So I get it, the writers have no motivation to give us real understanding, just tiny revelations mixed with a lot more questions, or the show wouldn't continue to entertain us for as long. I respect that, as it does entertain me... but I'm always kind of mad at the end too.

SO, like it should be, love is the verb, LOST is the noun, instead of the other way around. I can't wait to see what the next season will bring. I'll be counting down.

I'm SO sad that 2010 is the final season, but I guess we'll finally get our answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well hun at least you haven't lost your love for Lost...=)