Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

SO, I've had better weekends. I was sick the whole week before this weekend and I unfortunately still didn't feel good this weekend. Thankfully, Gabe seems to be better and we did manage to have a good time and get out in the beautiful weather despite it.
Bryan got off early Friday, BBQ with Friends Saturday, BBQ with family Sunday, Bryan finished his mockup for Vibe of Portland, playing in the pool and we finished off the weekend with another BBQ with friends.

Here are a few favorite pics:

Hanging out at the Duffy's
Gabe after playing/splashing in their pool "What mom?"

Getting dry with the princess towel

Chillin with Miss Mia

We put the pool up
Gabe wanted to wear his Cars swim shorts


He would fill up the bag with water and shake the bag getting all wet.

This is what I saw when I went in to get him after his nap. lol

4 comments:

Julie said...

I don't remember getting him Car swim shorts?! I got him the dinosaur ones.... =(

Can Jaden have the dino ones?

Jenny said...

NO, someone gave me the cars ones WAY before you got him the dino ones. He didn't want to wear the dino ones that day, but HE WILL!
WeirdO is it not ok what he has two, well actually he has three pairs of swim shorts this summer??

Kara said...

Love the pictures!

Jenny said...

Thanks Kara! How did Arianna do selling Lemonade this weekend?