Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Enchanted Forest!

I'm behind, but I wanted to make sure I documented this.

Gabe's first time there. It was SO much fun...we went with NO expectations and had a blast.
We went there quite a few times when we were young. It brought back a lot of fun memories. My mom said that it was surreal being there with us and our kids.
We left home around 9:15ish and were on our way. It was a perfect day to go. Not very many people there and at times it felt like we had the place to ourselves. That was great because then we didn't feel pushed or rushed. We just took our time.
We went through Storybook Lane first, Gabe LOVED the Old Lady who lived in a Shoe slide. He went down by himself once and the employee about had a heart attack so we went down side by side holding hands from then on. LOL
We went through Western Town next . They have a Haunted House there and my Uncle made me go in it when I was 4 years old and it scarred me for life. It is a VERY scary Haunted House. I've since then had a hard time going though any kind of Haunted House. Jaden without even going in/just seeing it from the outside called it the icky house. lol


Here is Gabe going down the slide. (He was just fine and had a huge smile on his face)
Sorry I couldn'd rotate it.


We saw the Stupidest play EVER. It was called Snow White and the Seven Dorks. It was REALLY bad, people even got up and left. There were only three "actors" and the witch was a male...they pretty much screamed through the entire play...it was VERY irritating. I had to take pictures of it. A kid down and over to the right of us had his hands over his ears the whole time and I don't blame him one bit.

Riding the VERY colorful (acid trip) kiddy train.


You know that you had a FUN/exhausting day when your kid begs you to go night night at 6:30pm.
I think my uncle really enjoyed his B-day! It was a great day!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You're good, real good!!! That's all....

The Wangsgards said...

Gary has been a regular follower of your blog. I have just been able to watch it on a regular basis. You make my day. Love ya lots. Betty

The Wangsgards said...

Haunted houses aren't so scary, but clowns now that is scary!