Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day

For Father's Day, Gabe and I made Bryan a card together and gave him 3 coupons:
#1 - One big hug from Gabe
#2 - One UNDISTURBED nap from Gabe and I
#3 - One back rub from me
All to be done without whining or complaining.

We also got him the 1st season of Stargate.

We had an interesting day. It started out fine/normal. We got up and went to church like we always do on Sunday. After church we went over to my parents and we made lunch. It was a YUMMY lunch too if I do say so myself. After lunch Nathan and Bryan opened their gifts and then Bryan started breaking out all over. He started feeling sick and was swelling up. He had an allergic reaction to something, but we still aren't sure what? Nathan had some benedryl so Bryan took that and laid down to take a nap.
After a while I went to check on him and it was going away. As soon as he got up and started moving around though, It was back. He was bright red/orange. He was swelling up again and feeling horrible. We ended up leaving the fam and I got him home with more benedryl.
He was my oompa loompa. Poor thing was miserable.

All that to say I am grateful for and appreciate the two dads in my life, SO much! My Dad and the Dad to my precious little boy.
I love you guy's very much!

3 comments:

TcH said...

I wish you had taken a picture of Bryan. I really want to see him looking like an oompa loompa
maybe he is allergic to fathers day?/ that would suck
LOL

Julie said...

Those pics sure do look familiar!!! ;)

Jenny said...

T, I did take a picture. It doesn't do it justice though. I will email it to you if I didn't erase it.

Julie, Yep thanks for taking pictures. I forgot my camera. oops