Friday, July 09, 2010

FUN in the SUN

It's been a very HOT week...but you won't here many complaints from me. I love the SUN! I love finding water somewhere and just being outside. It has definitely helped keep me busy my last week of pregnancy and I've had a blast with my Gabey Monster, family and friends!
Tomorrow is the day! I'm sad, excited and nervous all at the same time.

FUN in the SUN Pics

Coffee with friends and all the kiddos

Being creative with water paints

Audrey playing with the hose

Going down the slide

Audrey likes all the Toy Story toys

Aunt Fulie having fun spraying the boys

"Oh YEAH I'll get you Aunt Fulie!!!!"

GoofBall

Met Moo, Keira and Mia at this cute little park

Gabe trying to keep up with speedy Gonzales Keira Lynn

Gabe met a little boy and he shared his water gun with him. They chased each other a few times

Back to Moo's for more fun

YUM Otter pops!!!!

2 comments:

kate said...

my favorite part was gabe going down the slide with the water rocket still in his hand. He's hilarious!

Where is that park you guys went to? Not that you'll have time to answer, but I'll try to remember to ask you.

Can't wait to meet baby.

Along For the Ride said...

Kate - I just happened to be on here and see your comment. The park is called Raymond City Park. It's kind of tucked into a neighborhood off of Liebe and 122nd.