Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things I never want to forget #41-#45

All Gabey

41. Few things Gabe says that I love:
  • Nakin (napkin)
  • Fivety (fifty) and Fiveteen (fifteen)
  • Cut it out (my dad says this)
  • Sumpin (something)
  • He says her where he should be saying she. it's cute
  • Picture me/us mama
42. After finishing his superhero Popsicle Gabe asked me to read the joke on the stick. It said "What kind of flower gives the best kisses?" Gabe answered "YOU MAMA!" LOVE that feeling

43. Into knock knock jokes. They don't make any sense but boy does he think they're hilarious which actually makes it really funny.

44. Wanting to know if things and people are real (Cartoon characters, God, animals, etc.)

45. Gabe's been sneezing all day today. I said to Bryan "I think he's got a cold." Not knowing he was listening to me he says, "No I don't. It's sneezing day today. Some days are sneezing days. Some days are tooting days...ya know. "Bryan said "no everyday is tootin' day" ;)
Poor kid was so tired tonight and not feeling good he was melting down over everything. I could have put him down at 6:30. At about 6:50 I took Jayce out and daddy laid with him and he was out by 7:15. My poor guy.

No comments: