Wednesday, February 09, 2011

6 month stats a month late

Weight: 18lbs 13 ounces 54%
Height: 28.5inches 90%
Heed: 75-90%

Had Jayce's appointment today. We got there early which never happens. We got the stats, saw his doctor and got shots. He did awesome. Didn't even cry when they gave him the shots. I have always HATED shots. It just breaks my mama heart every time. The first two went in and he didn't even flinch. When the third one went in, he got the look, like he was going to scream and cry. He didn't though. Found out that he had double ear infections. Poor baby gave me NO signs. He had been eating and sleeping well and wasn't fussy any more than normal. I felt bad. I had chronic ear infections and I remember them being very painful.
I thought for sure that Jayce was going to be a lot bigger than Gabe since he was a preemie. I was wrong they were about the same.

We started solids at the end of Dec. I can't shovel in the food fast enough. He screams at me if I'm not. He is a little piggy and a CUTE piggy at that. He talks while taking every bite. Sticking out his tongue and saying "hmmmm"

1 comment:

Kinda' Sketchy said...

awww... i miss the little fellas today! =(