Monday, July 11, 2011

1 year Stats

Weight: 22.14 51%
Height: 30" 58%
Head: 47 cm 68%

OK, I totally double booked dr appointments today. I must not have written Jayce's one year appt. down because I made an appointment for me too. Meeting a new doctor that is really good at getting blood pressure under control (Julie actually recommended him to me). I couldn't reschedule either of them because that would push them both out. My appointment was at 9:45 and Jayce's was at 10:30. I was praying that I'd be done with mine and run over to meet them at Jayce's. Cool thing was they were both in the same area just different offices. I know my BP was high because I was really worried about missing Jayce's appt.
I ended up making it before the dr. was done and for his shots (which I hate but my mom was glad she didn't have to deal with that part). Kind of a crazy morning and besides 4 shots (OUCH) Jayce is doing really well!!!

No comments: