Sunday, July 10, 2011

One

Look who turned ONE today....


I can't believe last year at this time I was absolutely DYING of anticipation waiting for this little arrival. I was anxious and hoping with all my heart to meet this little guy and hold him in my arms as soon as possible. Little did we know how much joy this little dude would bring into our lives.
A few flashbacks:
Before

After




First times Gabe wanted to hold Jayce. Can't even explain how much I love these boys!!!
"The bond of a brother is stronger than any one could know with you in my life and with me by your side there's one thing that i know we will never have to fight one single battle alone."
I'm scared at how fast it's all going and really thankful for this sweet babe. He is a jolly little boy. I'd be lost without his scrunchy happy-face and his caveman laugh and grunts especially? especially.... his open mouth kisses and his OOOOOOOH faces and noises and how he looks up at me and hits my face while he drifts off ... I could go on forever. We all LOVE him and needed him in our family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONKEY MAN!!!!!

No comments: