Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I feel like crap

It's been the 6 weeks that they say to take it easy and I did for the most part...probably did some things that I shouldn't. My body is still out of whack though. I feel like crap all the time. My incision still hurts a little every once and a while, I feel like I'm going to throw up all the time, and I think there is something wrong with my vision.
After I had Gabe and I was pretty much dying the next day the anesthesiologist came to see how I was doing...she said that my right eye was droopy and I told her that I couldn't see very well either and she said that the spinal must have went up into my eyes. She said that she would check on me again, but I don't remember her doing that. I wonder if I should call my eye doctor or what? I can't wait till I feel good and my body is back to 100% if that is possible.

Saturday we all (well not all of us, Janell and Nathan were working) decided to go to Tebo's for lunch. We go there practically every Mother's Day and mom didn't want to go ON Mother's Day this year because they are crazy busy and we have Jaden and Gabe now. It ended up actually being just as busy...guess everyone else had the same idea as we did.
We sent dad and Bryan to Costco to pick up a few things. We were almost out of TP. Mom and I took Julie and Jaden home and took Gabe back to her house to meet dad and Bryan there. Bryan and dad hung out with Gabe and mom and I ran to Target quickly. I didn't end up getting anything...in fact I didn't even remember WHY I wanted to go there. I need SLEEP!
Bryan and I went home and I ended up sleeping HORRIBLE that night. Not because of Gabe, but because my shoulder hurt so bad. It was affecting my neck and arm too. I couldn't sleep at all...finally at 4am I took some IB Profen and took a bath to try and relax the muscle. That worked for a while, but the pain inevitably came back.

Bryan and I took Gabe to church for the first time and it was fun for our first time to be on Mother's Day. He did really well and it definitely was good to be back. After church we went over to my sister Julie's and sister Janell made us lunch and we hung out there for the afternoon. I felt sick all day, but it was fun hanging out with my family. This is really wearing me down. This is our last little get together at their apartment because they are moving into my parents in the next week or two.

I am loving this weather! Bryan and I got out yesterday and went for a walk. I was going to take Calie and Gabe myself tonight since Bryan is at YG, but he took the stroller with him in the car. oops! I love the sunshine and I am in serious need of some color too. I am pasty!

Pictures from the weekend.





This week is really busy for us. Good thing everything isn't packed into one or two days because I don't want to push Gabe and do too much.

Bryan has YG tonight.

Tomorrow
Me - Coffee with some girl's in our Sunday School class
Bryan - interview 2pm
Bryan - class 6pm

Friday
Gabe - weight appt 10am
Sunday School class dinner

Saturday
Travis's Surprise b-day party

Sunday
Church

Monday
Bryan - appt 12:30pm
Me - my shower 6:30pm
Bryan - Class 6pm

Tuesday
Kevin's surprise B-day party

No comments: