Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Administrative Professionals Day

I totally did not know that today was Administrative Professionals Day. When I got to work this morning there was a present on my chair. It was a cute brown bag with light blue lettering on it that said Dosha Salon Spa. I opened the card and it was from my team. They gave me a gift certificate to Dosha. YAHOO! I see a massage in my future! :)
That's not it either. A little later Randy brought me my favorite coffee and a card with a GC in it from the leadership team.

I feel so blessed today!

Last night Gabe and I went over to Nate and Teresa's to hang out with Kambrie while they went out on a date night. We have SO much fun! Here are a few pics of the fun we had.

All three of us with Mr potato heads glasses on
(Sorry they're dark because I took them with my phone. My camera is broken)



Kambrie doing her funny dance


1 comment:

Katie said...

Hooray for Dosha and unexpected gifts!