Thursday, April 10, 2008

Look up idiot in the dictionary...

And you'll see a picture of me! Seriously I am an idiot!

After work I came home and Bryan left for class. About 30 mins. after Bryan left I had a girl came to my door and asked if I wanted the carpet cleaned in one room of the house, free of charge. ALL I had to do was tell my friends and family about the product. RIGHT

Like the idiot I am, I let them in because I really wanted my living room carpet cleaned and free is a good price, right? I didn't purchase the product, which BTW cost $2500.00, BUT I did lose 3 hours 3 HOURS of my life that I will never get back.
I thought I was going to be able to do my nightly routine, give Gabe a bath, pack his bag, eat dinner etc. while he cleaned, but he kept me in the living room wanting to show me how "GREAT" this product was. In all fairness the product was pretty good. I would have kicked the nice guy out (who actually went to my HS, which was weird) but the manager left him here and didn't come back forever (she was his ride). He even called her to come get him and ended watching American Idol with me.

So to reiterate, I AM AN IDIOT, but my carpet's clean.

2 comments:

TcH said...

dude! I hope you only let him in b/c you knew him!!!!!
that is so NOT safe!!
ack!!!!!!!

BTW your not an idiot, now please stop calling yourself that! God made you in an image of HIM and I'm pretty sure He would not appreciate it
:- )

I love you!

Brandy said...

I am CRACKING UP that he ended up watching AI with you! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I second what T said. All of it. :D