Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had SO much fun tonight. We got the boy's dressed up and went to the Gresham outlet mall to trick or treat. As soon as they figured out they were getting candy they were all for it. We also went to a couple houses in my parents neighborhood. Where my sisters and I used to go when we were younger. The families still live there and they liked seeing the boys.

Here's Gabe last year (My little tiger)
This year he was a bat!




The Jaden Man was Goofy

On Tuesday we carved pumpkins too. I don't even remember the last time I carved a pumpkin. Gabe and I carved his and Bryan carved our big one. It was so much fun!


3 comments:

TcH said...

Gabe is so darn cute as a bat. And OHHH that is so sweet his little outfit last year. sniff sniff.

Man, Bryan is really freaking scary with that knife and pumpkin. EEKS!!!!!

Julie said...

AHHHH crap.... your blog is stinkin' cute!!!! I need to get over there so that Bryan can create mine so that mine can look just like my older sister's or better, either one. HA!

Jenny said...

I did that thank you very much! But, if you did have Bryan create one I am sure that it would look better than mine. HA