Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

I LOVE SNOW!

I can't even tell you HOW excited I was this morning to wake up to snow. I thought at first that it was going to be a teaser, like ALWAYS, but we got about 5-7 inches here at our house. LOVE IT!

We went to church this morning. They decided to have just one service and no classes. There wasn't a ton of people that came, but it was fun and the sermon was good. We drove home afterward and Gabe napped while Bryan and I had lunch and watched a movie.

When Gabe woke up we all went outside to play for awhile. It is SO cold out. Windy too. Gabe, Calie and Bryan had a blast and I took pictures.










2 comments:

TcH said...

you got some awesome pictures!
wow!
My favorites.. Calie catching the snowball.
Bryan the snow angel
Gabe licking the snow

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!

Julie said...

Jenny, is your husband DEAD?! hahahaha