Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter snuck up on us WAY too fast this year. And it made me kind of mad, because I like looking forward to one of my favorite holidays for longer. But I got over it. It was all led up to by the partying we did.
I don't even think we did ANYTHING in 2008. Jaden was very sick and in the hospital and I think Gabe was sick too. I don't remember going to church, getting dressed up and I don't have ANY pictures. That makes me sad!

We had such a fun day! We got to church around 10:20am. We talked to friends and they had a good spread of food. Service was at 11am. We took Gabe to the nursery...that didn't go over so well, but I'll save that for another day/time.
I enjoyed the service. Randy spoke and there were songs all throughout his message. It was really good!
After church we mingled more and then left. We had a relaxing day over at my mom and dads. We opened Easter Baskets, had a fabulous/easy dinner, a fun Easter egg hunt (we weren't sure how the boy's would do, but they caught on fast and had so much fun) and I already can't wait for next year. HA

Easter Family shot
The Kiddo (Handsome little Devil)
The Parents
The H's
Janell and Audrey (A even gave me a smile...cute)
The old peeps being silly lol

That can't be comfortable
Easter basket timeThe hunt (this was SO much fun)
He stuffed the candy in his mouth as fast as he could
I am so thankful for Easter and the opportunity it gives to reflect on Christ and the resurrection. I'm so thankful for such a gorgeous time of year to remember the amazing blessings we have in our knowledge and love for our Savior.

3 comments:

TcH said...

you know it's against the law to steal pictures w/o asking. ;-)

Jenny said...

Sorry...I didn't have a good one of just him in his tie.
Are you going to turn me in?

TcH said...

yes, the police are on their way

do you hear the sirens??

LOL