Friday, September 04, 2009

HELP!

I need help and opinions! We are going to be doing some changes in the basement and it needs some serious color. It's just plain 'ol white...BORING!
I have 2 plain walls and this crazy ledge thing on the other 2 walls...I'm not sure how to paint?????
Options:

1) Paint the 2 walls and above the ledge the same color and the ledge a different color?

2) Paint the 2 walls one color and the ledge and above it the same color?

I don't know???

We have a tan couch as you can see in the pics. I'm thinking about tans, browns and an orangey color? Or????





2 comments:

Emily said...

I love to give out design advice. Check out my answer blog post: http://findingflair.blogspot.com/2009/09/makeover-tipsinspiration.html

I'd even come over and give you my opinions in person. Decorating is a side passion of mine.

Jenny said...

Emily - You're awesome. I'll have you come over closer to when we're going to paint. Thank you for the ideas!