Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Panic

We had a garage sale this past weekend and I am STILL recovering from it. I can't seem to get caught up on sleep. We had my stuff, my moms and sisters. We had a ton of crap!
Thursday mom and Julie come over and we priced things and got things organized. We didn't finish until 11pm-ish and were up by 6 the next morning to get everything out and ready. It went really well and we sold A LOT!
Anyway, sometime on Friday Gabe wandered out and grabbed my moms HUGE sharpie pen. A while later he was back in the house and the pen was nowhere to be found. I started to panic. I could just see me coming into the house and having permanent marker all over everything. I looked everywhere. Took me some time before I finally found it, but here is where my funny Gabe put the pen before going back into the house. We had a good laugh and all was good.


No comments: