Monday, September 21, 2009

Things I never want to forget: #1-4

I got this idea from a friend of a friend. There are so many things that happen during the day that I never want to forget. The little things, big things...days fly by so quickly and Gabe is doing so many funny, big boy things that I want to ALWAYS remember.

1. Every morning Gabe will ask me "All done with shower mommy?" when I'm in our bathroom getting ready.

2. If we tell Gabe no or do something he doesn't like he'll sometimes cross his arms and SIGH a huge sigh. It's hilarious!

3. We went to the mall and were walking through Macy's home store. Gabe looked at one of the beds that had a breakfast tray on it with a teapot, cup and saucer. He looked at me and said "look mommy a tea party" Don't have any clue how he knows about tea parties. lol

4. Every time I open the truck door to get Gabe out he is waiting and pretending to be asleep/ snoring with this little grin on his face. I absolutely LOVE it!

1 comment:

Along For the Ride said...

What a funny kid! Maybe he learned about tea parties from my girls? Although, he seems to only play with the Cars when he is here - lol!