Wednesday, October 07, 2009

8 years

Yesterday was our 8th anniversary! Can't believe that it's been 8 years...time sure does fly.
My mom watched Gabe for us and we went out to dinner at Beaches. We had never been there before. It was a beautiful evening and the sun was setting along the river and we got a window seat. It was perfect.
The service there is AMAZING. Our waitress has been there for 14 years and she was probably the best waitress I have ever had. She addressed us by name and gave us a glass and little souvenir to take home. It was great reminiscing with Bryan on so many wonderful moments we've had. It was a great evening with my hubby! Happy Anniversary bug, I love you!
Us on our honeymoon at Disneyland October 2001

1 comment:

TcH said...

awww I wish we could all go BACK to Disney. It's such a great place.

That's awesome you got such a good server on your special night! that always makes things so much better.