Sunday, September 12, 2010

Things I never want to forget #14-#18

14. When I was pregnant with Jayce, Gabe woke up from his nap and said he wanted to watch a movie. I said no and he climbed up in my lap and snuggled with me for a while. After about 10 min or so he said "Hey Mommy, the baby is talking" I said "oh yeah what is he saying?" to which he replied "he wants to watch a movie"

15. We were getting into the truck (Sep 10th) and Gabe said "hey Mommy look at those clouds...I want to go into the sky above the clouds and see Jesus!"

16. Gabe hasn't been able to pronounce words that begin with L . He says:
  • Love = Wove
  • Lily = Wilwy
  • Like = Wike
  • Lots = Wots
  • Lion = Wion
  • Ladybug = Wadybug

17. Jayce loves the little monkey decal on the wall next to his changing table. He talks to it and smiles SO big. It is the cutest thing ever.



18. Almost every time Jayce sneezes he follows it with an "Ah"

1 comment:

TcH said...

oh my gosh doesn't that make you just almost want to cry!?? I love his voice!! and he is SO talkative!! Raegan hasn't talked that much at one time. Her conversations are very short. Hummm could Mr Jayce be taking after his daddy??? LOL

LOVE IT!! so glad you got it on video. love love love.