Monday, January 31, 2011

Bryan is an Old Man

Happy Birthday to my BFF. He is 35 and that is basically pushing 40 in my mind. :)

35 things I love about Bryan (in no particular order):
  1. He falls asleep REALLY fast. The second his head hits the pillow but tries as hard as he can to stay awake and listen to my nightly monologue.
  2. He is a supportive husband- he listens to me a lot. I know it must be difficult but he cares- I can tell and I'm thankful.
  3. He's happy- it takes a lot to get him sad or mad.
  4. He loves to have his head and back rubbed.
  5. He loves Mt Dew
  6. He has a hard time driving well and talking at the same time He's gotten better at this over the years. There used to be times where we'd pass the turn because he was talking instead of paying attention.
  7. He stops at the grocery store for me
  8. He goes to work every morning and brings home the bacon for us
  9. He searches for missing items in the garage that I need
  10. He forgives
  11. He gets up early
  12. He tells me I'm pretty when I'm not
  13. He gets excited over eating junk food with me.
  14. He plays with the kids.
  15. He loves Egg nog.
  16. He gives me back rubs A LOT. Even when he is dead tired.
  17. He rarely complains.
  18. He thinks the best of people.
  19. He likes to draw and is VERY good at it.
  20. He can talk your ear off
  21. He LOVES comics
  22. He likes to take long naps but rarely gets them and rarely complains about it.
  23. He loves music
  24. He loves to snowboard and I hope that I can get the hang of it so we can take family snowboarding trips someday.
  25. He picks up the doggy doodoo
  26. He loves Video Games
  27. He helps around the house a TON
  28. He wrestles and tickles his boys
  29. He gives lots of kisses to me and the boys
  30. He's cute
  31. He cries at anything that has to do with Loyalty
  32. He will get/help me with things over and over and over again. Even if he's just sat down. I think I'm a pretty annoying wife and I'm glad he likes me anyway.
  33. When he's home he helps with bath and bedtime routine and I love that we work well together.
  34. He helps fold and put the laundry
  35. I can make him smile even when he's really mad at me.

I'm glad that I have you to experience the sweet moments of life.

i love you

1 comment:

Kinda' Sketchy said...

Thank you babae for this list! It makes me feel like the special-ist man in the world! I love you tew!