Saturday, January 08, 2011

Things I never want to forget #24-#28

24. Gabe-isms:
Obie One Kenobi - Kobe Nobe
R2D2 - Arty D2
Something - sumpin
Thirsty - fursty

25. The boys and I were at my mom and dads for dinner. Mom and dad came home from a meeting and my mom was crying. I don't know about Jaden, but Gabe has never seen my mom cry. They both were SO concerned. Gabe walked up to her and asked her why she was upset and Jaden went upstairs to get his Lamby for her. It was the sweetest thing ever. Grandma is so loved.

26. We were on our way to the New Years Eve hockey game and dad asked me if I had the cash for parking. Gabe said "NO mama doesn't have any gas!"

27. Gabe has started laughing with a snort. It's on purpose but pretty darn funny.

28. Jayce is sitting on his own. Big boy!

No comments: