Monday, May 16, 2011

Family Pictures...

I LOVE photography!!!! I mean LOVE it! I spend hours looking through photography blogs. I love taking a million pictures of my boys and I love my camera. I wish I knew more about how to work it, but SOMEDAY I will. It is one of my goals/dreams to take photography classes and or start teaching myself how to be better at this. I want to learn more and someday get an even better camera. I need to just do it instead of talking about all the time. All this to say...

We had our family pictures taken the Saturday before Easter. Our friends Justin (Buddy) and Amanda met us at Red Sunset Park in Gresham. Amanda too loves photography and has been teaching herself and testing out her skills. They started a blog, Garvin Photography.
She did an AMAZING job! Especially considering that the boys were practically bouncing off the walls the whole time, Jayce pretty much refused to be set down anywhere or look at the camera the whole shoot. Gabe actually did better than expected. He knew that there was a yummy Mickey Mouse sucker waiting for him at the end. It was a little crazy. Amanda, you are amazing!

Some of my favorites:


















No comments: