Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A bit excited!


About 3 years ago I went off Birth Control pills because I had a friend going through a really hard time getting pregnant and had talked about how bad the pill is for your body. Bryan and I weren't going to try for a baby right then and there but I started reading Taking charge of your fertility and temping to prevent. We wanted to wait to try until Bryan was out of school, but recently my clock has been ticking so loud I almost can't see straight. Bryan also started talking about staying in school after he graduates and gain more knowledge in Web Design so we decided to start trying and see what God has in store for us. We have been trying for 3 months and our little family of 3 is about to become 4, if all goes as we hope.
We're Pregnant! I'm about 5 weeks and 2 days and already feeling how it is affecting my body. No morning sickness as of yet, but if it means I have a healthy baby growing inside of me, bring it on. hehe

We are both so excited to go on this next journey that God has laid out for us!

No comments: