Wednesday, September 06, 2006

HATE HATE HATE Wells Fargo

So as I said before, Bryan pulled an all-nighter Monday night…he crawled into bed around 5:30 when he was supposed to be getting ready for work. He has got to be exhausted.

Monday night I remembered as I was getting ready for bed that I had a dentist appt.at 8 yesterday morning. So I got up, got ready and headed over to Clackamas for my appt. I got my teeth cleaned and good news is I don’t have any gravities and bad news is I am going to have to spend some money on getting implants and this thing that prevents me from clenching my teeth and grinding at night. I can’t remember what it’s called? My wee little teeth are getting smaller and smaller with every clench and grind. The implants are for 2 holes on the bottom that I have because my old Dentist pulled my baby teeth out when I didn’t have any permanent teeth under them. I wore a retainer with fake teeth on it for a while but lost that and my top jaw is shifting and conforming to those holes so I need to do something about it NOW. It’ll be nice to have a mouth full of teeth even if 2 of them are fake and no one can really tell that I have missing teeth anyway.
Bryan and I both go back next Tuesday to pick up the night thing and the Doc made an impression of my jaw to see if there is enough room for the implants. I stopped and got a coffee on my way into work and I stayed late to make up the time I missed. I met my family at Olive Garden for dinner and we had a good time chatting and laughing.
Julie got the “going home” outfit for the baby girl. She brought it in to show me…its way cute!
My dad, sisters and Nathan get season tickets to the Winter Hawks every year and always go to the New Years Eve game. Julie asked me if I would watch the baby while they go to the game. Hehe I think it’s cute that she’s already planning for that.

Bryan and I have to go to Wells Fargo today to talk to them about an issue. About a year and a half ago they kept calling us telling us that Bryan needed to start paying on this loan except it wasn’t MY Bryan’s loan. We have NEVER had an account with them before and I can tell you WE NEVER WILL! I seriously HATE Wells Fargo! This isn’t the only time that we’ve had issues with them. I had fraud done against my SS number. This stupid girl opened an account at Wells Fargo with it under her own name thankfully it wasn’t mine because it was easier to get it all worked out. Wells Fargo NEEDS to be more careful as to who they let open accounts UGH! Anyway, they called and called and called and we kept telling them you have the wrong person. I seriously think they just looked up all Bryan R***** and just randomly picked one and said OH it must be HIS account. Apparently they couldn’t find the “Right” guy so they looked Bryan/Brian R***** up in the phone book. They finally stopped calling so I thought the issue was over but NOPE…that IRS thing we got back was from them. They sent the IRS an interest tax form in which says we owe $500 in taxes because of this. I am SO angry! We’re going to mark the "Do not agree with some of the changes" and we have to write a statement why and send it back. Hopefully we'll get a statement from Wells Fargo too to send. This is SO frustrating!

No comments: