Friday, September 07, 2007

Cousins



My family has never been very big. On my mom's side my uncle never got married or had any kids. On my dad's side, one uncle also never got married or had kids, the other uncle got married and had two girls and my aunt got married and had a girl. Cousins went like this:
Me (first born)
Naomi
Jessica
Miriam
Julie
Janell

We all pretty much got along, but Naomi and I were the best of friends. Even though we lived in different states you wouldn't know it when we were together. I loved the friendship we had and I miss it/her dearly. Some background...my aunt and uncle got divorced and I haven't seen or talked to her in years.
I can't wait to see Gabe and Jaden play together, fight together, be the best of friends and I hope that they won't ever let anything come between them and brake that family bond. I wish that I still had my cousin in my life.

After work today Bryan and Gabe picked me up and we drove home. I fed Gabe and waited for Julie and Jaden to pick me up in the van. My parents are in Canada for their anniversary and they left the van at home and took Nathan and Julie's Honda. It was nice to be able to go in one car. Anyway, I went with Julie to the mall to pick up Jaden's pictures at JCP. They turned out great especially with Jaden getting scared out of his mind. Poor little guy has been getting scared over a lot of things...must be a phase or something? Julie and I went to the mall together with the kiddo's back in June and it was not such a successful trip. We had a successful trip this time. (((thumbs up)))

Side note:
Bryan left to go to Dan's for the weekend and he took the camera.
SO...
These pictures are from my phone so they're a little blurry. This was Gabe's first time sitting up in the stroller. I think he liked it a lot better then his car seat. We had a good time walking around window shopping. I did end up getting Gabe a book from Barnes and Noble.

No comments: