Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things I never want to forget #5-#8

5. Gabe woke up from his nap saying that there were crickets in his bed.

6. As I was getting Gabe ready for bed one night he was eating a cracker and he asked me if what he was eating was a sandwich and I said no it's a cracker and he said "ARE YOU sure mommy?"

7. When Gabe wants to sit on my lap he says "I sip or wrap, mommy"

8. Gabe and I were out on a beautiful sunny day and he starts growling and putting his hands over his eyes. I asked him if he was ok and he said "NOOOO, the sun won't stop looking at me!"

2 comments:

TcH said...

LOL I think mr man needs a pair of sunglasses. too funny

Jenny said...

He's funny about the sun. He thinks it's looking at him and tells it to go away when it's in his eyes. He says, "mommy the sun is playing hide and seek" when it's behind the clouds. Says it's sleeping when it's night time. Funny guy.