Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gabe's birthday

Look who turned 3 last week:

Oh man, have I mentioned that we adore this boy??

Gabe and I celebrated doing what he wanted to do, play with the JadenMan! I enjoyed spending EVERY minute of this day with my Gabe. We ate a yummy breakfast together, watched a few of his favorite cartoons, had lunch with Grandma and playtime with JadenMan, Aunt Fulie, Aunt Janell and Audrey.
Gabe took a short nap and we all did our annual trip to Red Robin for dinner and a birthday sundae.

Saturday the 10th we had Gabe's Birthday party. It was loads of fun!

The Invitation

The decor, dump truck dirt cake and signs that Daddy drew



The Kiddie table



Kids running a muck and a stop for a short rest and snuggle


Seriously LOVE these boy's!

Happy Birthday to my Gabey baby!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Very cute party set up! Love the dump truck theme...complete with the cake IN the truck! nice!

Okay, those two boys with you at the end...make you look like a midget! They TOWER over you! LOL!

Looks a great day!

Jenny said...

lol I know huh! I used to babysit them when they were babies. Now they are 16 and 13 almost 14. Good grief! Soon our babies will be that old. AHHHHHHHHHHHH