Monday, May 24, 2010

32 weeks

We got pictures done. There was a special for Mother's day. Sitting fee, 1 8x10, 1 5x7 and 4 wallets for $19.
I wish that Gabe was smiling more, but alas this is my VERY stubborn 3 yr old right now. I still like it and will put it up in our bedroom when we get it.

The scan obviously didn't turn out that well.

Still can't believe that I'm at the point where I had Gabe. Can't believe that my blood pressure is doing well and how prepared we are for this little guys arrival. This will be a whole new experience for us, of course with the adjustment of having 2, but also that I may go full term and have him in the room with me and all that comes along with that. We haven't scheduled the c-section yet. Just taking it week by week.
My energy level has gone down again. I'm very tired and can't do too much without feeling like I'm going to fall over.

Bryan and I got the chance to get away for the weekend. I was hesitant to do it just because we are pretty tight on money. All in all I'm glad we did it. I think that we would have regretted it if we hadn't. We didn't go far...Beaverton/Hillsboro...lol.
We dropped Gabe off with Gamma and got an early check in at noon. We grabbed lunch and then we went to the employee store, Kohls to take something back and a few other stores. We went to Barnes and Noble...sat there and read for a while. That was very relaxing.
It was nuts over there on Saturday! I don't know if it's like that all the time over there, but everyone and their dog was out shopping. The parking lots were full, the lines were long...it felt like last minute Christmas shopping or the day after. CRAZY!
We had an early dinner and got back to the Hotel around 6:30. We had late checkout the next morning and got to sleep in. It was AWESOME!

No comments: