Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Things I never want to forget #9-#13

9. Gabe and I went on a ton of movie dates at the Mt. Hood Theater matinee program. It was so much fun. We got to go to a few with Diane and Joel and the Duffy's. At one of our last dates he got to have his Skittles for a treat. When he told daddy about it he said that he got to have Skiggles.

10. Gabe was in the shower and one of the bottles was upside down. Gabe said to me "Mama, this bottle is upside down I need to turn it right side up."

11. We were driving in the truck and Gabe had hiccups. He had them the whole time we were driving. When we got to our destination he sighed and said "these hiccups are making me tired"

12. Mother's Day morning we got ready for church and were heading out the door. Bryan was putting Gabe's shoes on and he looked at me, looked down and back up at me again and said "Mommy, you have pretty lips!" I rarely wear colored lip gloss or lip stick these days and I had put some on. Made my morning for sure!!!!


13. Lately, Gabe has been saying "Ah Nuts" when I say "no" to something or he drops something. It's sounds funny coming from a 3 year old and we have NO clue where he got it from. Bryan and I never say that. lol

No comments: