Thursday, July 19, 2007

Home Improvement

My parents are getting their house painted and it just got me thinking about ALL the home improvement stuff that needs to happen on our house. This is just notes to myself and things I want to remember, so I can look back on it...

OUTSIDE
-replace deck (it's nasty)
-new roof
-new paint job for outside
-new shed (ours leaks)
-new paneling around hot tub
-get hot tub up and running again (hoping for NO waterline)

ENTRYWAY
-new front door
-new screen door
-replace molding in entryway
-replace entry floor

KITCHEN
-replace floor
-new dishwasher

OVERALL HOUSE
-new carpet
-new windows (the seals are broken)
-AC??

MASTER BATH
-new shower
-new floor
-paint

OFFICE
-patch up hole in wall

HALL
-paint ceiling

BASEMENT
-new door (Calie came ripping through the house, ran downstairs and BAM hole in door)
-needs molding around that door
-new door to garage (has a cat door on it and we don't have any cats)

Garage
-start over (it isn't very realistic how they have things arranged...it could be better)
-something with the water heater?? We don't need a new one, but something needs to be fixed?

Don't we need money for all this. HA

2 comments:

TcH said...

I think getting a new house might be simpler. hee hee

kate said...

I think so too. ha

don't you just love home improvement