Saturday, July 28, 2007

Promise of a PRODUCTIVE day...

I popped out of bed this morning at 8:56am... I totally felt like I could sleep 10 more hours. I had heard Bryan and Gabe talking and playing and thought I'd better get up. Gabe didn't sleep very well last night. We couldn't get him to sleep until midnight last night and he was back up at 4ish.

We moved Gabe to his room last Wednesday night. :-( That was hard, but all three of us have been sleeping better.
Last weekend was heaven.
-Sat night 8 hours
-Sun night 7 hours
-Mon night 9 hours
I think he likes his room and crib huh?! heehee

Bryan was really sick last weekend! UGH Praying Gabe and I don't get it. I sort of feel sicky and Gabe sounds stuffed up sometimes but doesn't seem sick!?
Bryan washed and sanitized his hands and wore a mask every time he was around Gabe. HA

I think it's going to be one of those very productive days...
I'll keep you posted about all the very productive things I do today. It'll be interesting to see where the day goes from here.
9:00am
-Stripped bed and started cleaning the whole upstairs
-Dusted
-Vacuumed
-Made bed
-put away Gabe's laundry
-Bryan is hanging out with Gabe so I can clean

11:30am
-Started on the kitchen
-Cleaned bottles and such
-Cleaned counters
-Cleaned out microwave
-Cleaned up dishes
-loaded the dishwasher
-Swept kitchen Floor
-Started laundry

12:00pm
-Made lunches (and blogged)

12:30pm
-Ate Lunch
-Mopped kitchen floor
-Cleaned dinning room table

1:15pm
-Put Gabe in swing
-another load of laundry
-Bryan fixed pipe underneath the sink
-Bryan clean basement

1:30pm
-Dust living room

2:00pm
-Fed Gabe
-Snuggled and played with Gabe
-Bryan dusted and vacuumed basement
-Bryan vacuumed living room

3:00pm
-Gabe on baby Einstein play mat (almost rolling over)
-Cleaned bathrooms
-Bryan washed car inside and out (Gabe, Calie and I hung outside while Bryan washed the car...it's such a beautiful day out!)

3:45pm
-Showered, got dressed, did hair & makeup
-More laundry--yipee!
-Took a little reading break. *Sigh*

4:30pm
-Hung out with my Snugglebug

5:00pm
-Fed and snuggled with Gabe
-Bryan showered, washed Calie and got dressed

6:00pm
-More laundry
-Started dinner (Honey Mustard Chicken, potatoes and cooked carrots mmmmm)
-Made dessert

7:30pm
-Gave Gabe a bath and put his pj's on

8:00pm
-Bryan started to feed Gabe
-I ate dinner then finished the feeding so Bryan could eat

8:30pm
-Bryan left to hang out with Dan
-I rocked Gabe and just enjoyed my little guy

10:15pm
-Gabe asleep in his bed
-Cleaned up dinner dishes
-Started the dishwasher

So that was my very productive day. I'm not going to fold and put away the laundry...I can do that tomorrow. I am DONE SPENT! We were going to maybe hit Ikea tonight, but we were already tired from the days events and so we decided to wait and go another day. Plus, I am just not sure if Gabe has Bryan's cold or not? I have the humidifier going just in case. I sure hope he doesn't. What am I doing tomorrow? Not sure if we'll (me and Gabe) go to church tomorrow, but if we do probably not a whole lot of anything else.

No comments: