Saturday, August 18, 2007

Street of Dreams

Bryan and I go to the Street of Dreams every year or at least we have gone the last 3-4 years. I love going to these. When I was growing up we would sometimes take an afternoon and just go look at new houses, just for fun. I don't know if it was a sick joke my parents liked to play on us, but us kids thought we were going to move into each one of these houses and would pick our rooms and have the whole place furnished. It was FUN even if we never did buy the house.
These houses are amazing some better than others of course and I know why they call it "Street of Dreams" because in our dreams would we ever get a house like that. HAHA This year wasn't really all that special, but it was still fun. We like to go in the evening because there are less people and cooler on the hot August day's.

This year they had Dream Dog Houses. SO funny!






No comments: