Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weighing in...sort of

I am SO mad at myself (WHERE IS MY BRAIN?)...Bryan and I got up this morning, got ready and headed to Gabe's 4 month appointment. When we got there the conversation went like this:

Receptionist- Dr. Mary doesn't work on Tuesday's
Me- OH? Well, today's the 20th right? That is when they made the appointment for him.
Receptionist- No, today's the 21st.
Me- oh crap I missed his appointment and I'm off a day.

SIGH

Now we have to wait till September 10th because that is when Gabe's Dr. is available again.
I think I must be emotional or something because I cried all the way home. I was so looking forward to seeing how much weight he's gained and all that.

SO, I weighed Gabe on our scale--14.8 pounds.
He was 11.10 pounds at his last appointment so if that is correct he's gained about 3 pounds in a little over a month.

1 comment:

kate said...

so sorry friend. I know that is frustrating. are we still on for tomorrow. I know we haven't talked about it but it's wednesday so I was hoping to reconnect. let me know