Sunday, August 13, 2006

Our TTC journey

I have been off birth control pills for about 3 years I think (I lost track) and not really trying but not really preventing either. I started charting and temping to kind of know when not to "do it" but really we didn't pay attention that much. We knew that when it was our time to have a baby it would happen. We have officially started trying now for about 3 months. The first 2 months were unsuccessful and I think the 3rd one is going to too. I took a pregnancy test on the 10th DPO and it said negative. AF is supposed to show her face any day now but nothing yet...not even really any signs either.
I feel like I have PG signs but I don't know? My stomach feels tight and crampy (the ovulation like cramping though), today I have felt like puking all day! Sorry for the TMI, but my boobs hurt a little. Anyway, my mom asked me if it's hard setting myself up every month and I told her nah I think I'm doing ok but really this IS hard! I know they say it takes a while to get PG, but I've been been off the pill and not really preventing so could there be something wrong? I just want to have a baby! I want to have a family!

I went to Target with my mom and sisters today and they wanted to show me a ton of baby stuff that Julie wants. She wants the Eddie Bauer stroller/car seat, the Eddie Bauer pack & play, the Eddie Bauer dipper bag. hehehe We looked at clothes and stuff...I didn't think that it would be hard but it was.

People say that if you just stop obsessing about it...thinking about it...it will happen but I don't know how to stop thinking about it....

This is probably weird since we're not PG yet, but I get the PB Kid's Catalog and I love these nursery themes.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the baby room pics you put up...

I honestly do hope that we are able to conceive.

I love you!

Katie said...

Hi there! I found you through Bryan. I hope that's cool. I know my sisters both had to try for quite a while after going off birth control. It was frustrating. I am glad I know what's up and I can pray specifically for you now.

Love you guys!

Jenny said...

Hi Katie!

I'm glad you found me!

Thank you for praying for us! It means a lot! :o)