Monday, August 14, 2006

So my little sister is going to be a Mommy...

Julie is about 19 weeks pregnant. They moved her due date up from January 14th to January 7th. The doc said that she'll probably deliver a month early though, because her pregnancy is high risk. We both have high blood pressure and I guess it's just really taking a toll on her poor body. The pills that she's taking that are supposed to be bringing her BP down are making her throw up and just feel miserable. :o( I wish that she could enjoy this more.

They found out what they're having today...Ready?

Drum roll please...

It's







a







GIRL!

I am so excited to be an aunt to Karissa Kay or Taylor Renee (We're all pulling for Taylor Renee...I just love that name)! Nathan really wanted a boy but the rest of us knew it was a girl. Even Bryan, I asked him last night when we went on a walk what he thought it was and he said girl. My mom bought her the cutest little outfit today. I have to admit I'm jealous...it was so tiny. Janell bought her a cute outfit too and they got her a tiny bikini swim suit too. hehe

Apparently she is a little mover and a shaker. She wouldn't sit still to get her picture taken so the pictures aren't great, but it's still cute. She is already turning out to be just like her mommy. We always say that Julie has ADD. She always has to be moving. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEEAAAAA!!! i am excited to be an Uncle! Not Uncle Bug so much but definitely an Uncle.. =)

TcH said...

congrats! Nieces are THE BEST!!!!