Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's time to strip...

...off our old roof!
Patrick (T's brother) came out today and did an assessment of our roof.

I can't remember if I blogged about this, but about 3 months ago we had a leak. We had a guy from our church come out and look at it. He found cracks and soft spots in the shake. He patched up the cracks that he could get to and recommended that we replace the roof ASAP.

Patrick just went over all of the details and costs with Bryan and if things fall into place, they will strip off our old roof this weekend and put the new one on possibly Monday. WOW things are happening so fast!

Tonight Gabe and I went to Walmart and then drove through the new developments in Happy Valley. I wanted to look at the different colored roofs to get an idea of what I liked.
We picked Black Walnut.

Here is a picture of what it looks like on a house.

No comments: