Sunday, September 07, 2008

Gabe's first trip to the zoo

Yesterday was a perfect day to go to the zoo!
Bryan left for church because he has to teach JR High still and Gabe and I went to Bedside Baptist. We had breakfast, watched an Einstein movie and went on a long walk around the neighborhood. It has been BEAUTIFUL the last 3 day's. God is SO good!
I got Gabe down for a nap and then went out front to wash the car inside and out. I was just finishing up when Bryan got home. He took a short nap and I took a shower, got ready and went outside to read. Gabe woke up around 1 and we headed to the zoo. I was so excited!
They have so many issues with their parking...such as not having enough. I didn't want to deal with it...trying to find a spot for an hour, so I said if we get in there and we don't find a spot in 5 minutes or so I want to just go park at the Sunset park and ride and ride one stop on the Max. We got lucky though, we found one 15 spots from the front entrance. YEA!

It was very busy but we had SO much fun! Gabe oooh'd and ahhh'd over all the animals and he was such a good boy! I can't wait to go again!

Waited in line to see the baby elephant. He was SO cute!
Other animals. I love the one of the bear sleeping. I love how his arm is over his eye's.

Gabe played in the sandpit, saw some fishies and rode the train.


My sweet little angel fell asleep on the way home.

No comments: