Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

I love working downtown, but seriously I have seen some weird things. A few years ago I was walking down the street after having lunch with my mom, uncle and sister and a guy just threw up in the street.

Today, I guess was the day for gross weirdness.
I got off work around 3:30 and was walking to the Max and as I walked by the abandoned building that I always walk by, everyday, and there was a guy in the corner peeing.
Then on the max there was a couple who looked like they were flying higher than a kite and the girl had a skirt on. She had her leg up on the dudes leg and yep the girl had NO UNDERWEAR ON! HOOOO HA right there for everyone to see.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

On a better note. What's for dinner?
I made the best chicken pot pie tonight that I have ever had. It was EXCELLENT!

Gram's Chicken Pot Pie

2 Tbsp. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 lb. [4 oz] velveeta cheese, cut up
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 egg, lightly beaten

Preheat oven to 400. Heat dressing in large skillet. Add chicken; cook and stir in vegetables, soup and velveeta. Spoon into greased 9-inch square baking dish.

Unfold pastry sheet; place over chicken mixture. Fold under edges of pastry, press onto top of baking dish to seal. Brush pastry with egg. Cut several slits in top crust to permit steam to escape.

Place dish on baking sheet. Bake 30 min. or until deep golden brown. Let stand 5 min. before serving.

DELISH!

No comments: