Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where are all the bee's???

THEY'RE IN OUR YARD!!!!

Bryan and I were working in the yard today. Gabe is napping. I was pulling weeds and Bryan was trimming some bushes. All of the sudden Bryan started dancing. He ran across the yard almost scramming some words of profanity. I asked what was wrong and he said "I'm getting stung by bee's" and got stung again as he said that. He ran to the backyard and I looked over at the bush he was trimming. Apparently ALL the bee's in the state have decided to live in that one small bush on the corner of our lot.

Now that I type this I can't stop laughing but at the time it was not funny. Bryan is mildly allergic to bee's and I was scared. He got stung probably 8 times. I ran inside to get Benadryl for him and needless to say we're not working in the yard anymore.

2 comments:

TcH said...

OH NO!!
I got stung ONCE last year. I can't imagine being stung 8 times.
POOR BRYAN!!! :- (

kate said...

so sorry for bryan. that sounds awful.