Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"BUH BYE"

We had to wake Gabe up Monday morning. Bryan changed him and I got his food ready to take to my moms. They were waiting in the garage for me and when I got down there Gabe was suggling with Bryan…it was SO cute. I got him in the carseat and we drove to my moms.
Gabe was SO excited to see her, he practically jumped out of my arms. We brought the bags into the house and Gabe looked at us and said/waved "buh bye". Aparently he knew we were leaving. SAD I've been replaced by Grandma. sniff

2 comments:

TcH said...

yea it happens to the best of us. Grandma ALWAYS trumps mommy :- )
But you will get your revenge one day when Gabe has a son or daughter and they like you better than him.
ha ha ha
:-)

Kara said...

Wait until he is older and is mad at you and says he is going to move in with grandma!! Arianna has said that before!!